saf message

Subject: RE: [saf] Fast Flower Delivery Use Case

Title: Re: [saf] Fast Flower Delivery Use Case

Not too late.  This is quite helpful.

I originally included customer contributions, but they weren’t very compelling.  Your idea about the customer location (work, home, etc) might be a better fit.

Thanks.

From: Vivian Lee [mailto:Vivian.Li@uk.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:10 PM
To: David Snelling; Vaught, Jeffrey A
Cc: saf@lists.oasis-open.org

Jeff,

Very interesting use case. Just my two cents and I am not sure if I am too late, but here it is:

it seems lack of customer’s participation in terms of decision making – they only order and confirm delivery. I think if they also can get involved in the Bid for delivery, e.g. The available optimized delivery might not be good for the customers, they maybe at work, on holiday, etc., so the Flower shop has to initiate another round of delivery selection. This complicated the process, but may do better in exhibiting the power of SAF.

Thanks,
Vivian