saf message

Subject: New version of the Cloud Profile

Title: Message
Hi all,

I have taken another go at the Cloud Profile, following our call last week (see attached and also in the documents folder at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/saf/download.php/37238/SAF-CloudProfile-WD.doc).

Basically, (apart from the headers and OASIS disclaimers) I have restructured Section 4, which is the juice of the profile, and split it into two sub sections: Protocol, which really will be generic to all domains and contributed by the Provider; and Symptoms, which are then split into further sub sections based on the business domain in question, e.g. Contract Monitoring, Security and Auditing, Energy Management, etc. Such Symptoms will be extracted from our Use Cases (eventually).

There are no Syndromes to put in the profile since these are highly relevant to the consumer business domain.

Comments and feedback please!

Cheers,

--
Stavros Isaiadis (PhD)
Senior Researcher

Services and Solutions Research Division
Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road
Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
tel: +44 (0) 20 8606 4520
e-mail:
stavros.isaiadis@uk.fujitsu.com

Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
Registered No. 4153469

This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.

SAF-CloudProfile-WD.doc