saf message

Subject: RE: [saf] Regrets...

Hi all,

Regrets for next week (on vacation). Made some more tweaks to the Cloud PPT, but not done yet. Talk to you 6/9.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Lipton
VP, Industry Standards and Open Source
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Phone (preferred number!): +1 215 867-9231
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887
Email: paul.lipton@ca.com

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE (OR SOMEONE THE ADDRESSEE AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE), YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING IT. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND RETURN IT AT OUR COST. THANK YOU.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Snelling [mailto:David.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 3:40 AM
To: Stavros.Isaiadis@uk.fujitsu.com
Cc: saf@lists.oasis-open.org

Folks,

Given this, and the act that I had a call to Japan at 5:30 this
morning and would rather be heading for home at around 5:00 PM than
joining a call, and Paul won't be there. Shouldn't we just cancel?

On 27 May 2010, at 09:58, Stavros.Isaiadis@uk.fujitsu.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> apologies for tonight but it has been a very busy week in Japan, all
> the while I've been jet lagged, and I don't think I can handle a
> call after midnight! I haven't even had time to prepare properly :-(
>
> It has been a quiet couple of weeks for the group, and we should
> pick it up come June, so that we can finalize a first draft of the
> Cloud Profile sooner rather than later.
>
> Again, apologies for tonight and speak to you soon,
>
> Regards,
>
> Stavros

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE
     Reg. No. 4153469

     +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
 it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.