saf message

Subject: RE: [saf] Updated SAF TC Call day and time

Sorry (I know that I initiated this), but I’ll be on a plane. I will be more able to change to the new time in July.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Lipton

VP, Industry Standards and Open Source

Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence

Phone (preferred number!): +1 215 867-9231

Mobile: +1 267 987-6887

Email: paul.lipton@ca.com

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE (OR SOMEONE THE ADDRESSEE AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE), YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING IT. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND RETURN IT AT OUR COST. THANK YOU.