saf message

Subject: RE: Groups - oasis - New ballot "SAF abstract submission to IBMCASCON"

Paul,

Sounds good. I will make the change and submit later tonight to the CASCON guys, to give a chance to Alvin to post his thoughts as well (but we already have 5 out of 6 YES votes).

Thanks for the quick responses everyone.

Stavros

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
 it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.