saf message

Subject: RE: [saf] TC Liaison with DMTF CMWG [PLEASE RESPOND BY 9/17]

Indeed. I serve on the DMTF Board of Directors. The work of the DMTF is not public at certain stages and we should be careful to respect that.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Lipton

CA Technologies

VP, Industry Standards and Open Source

Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence

Phone (new preferred number!): +1 215 539-2731

Mobile: +1 267 987-6887

Email: paul.lipton@ca.com

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE (OR SOMEONE THE ADDRESSEE AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE), YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING IT. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND RETURN IT AT OUR COST. THANK YOU.