saf message

Subject: Going back to spec

Hi all,

We've progressed quite a bit on the outreach department lately, good work generally, hopefully it will go even further with DMTF and others.

Nevertheless, I think we should get back to the spec. It would be nice if we had a *mature* version of the spec out as (at least) a Committee Draft, perhaps even as a Public Review Draft before the end of the year. To that end, I propose we spend only 10 minutes on any details regarding the work register and the rest of our time in the spec again, familiarizing ourselves with the changes currently in the air, and getting our hands "dirty" :-) I don't think there is much to discuss *in the call* about the work register, we can exchange emails online.

Thoughts and suggestions?

Cheers,

Stavros

--

Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
 it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.