saf message

Subject: Technical discussions until now

Hi all,

Seeing how we should make a move back to the spec, I have gathered all our spec technical discussion until now into one document (attached). The biggest part is in relation to the Types Store and the interfaces, but there are also stuff from the Pre-TC identified issues.

It would be beneficial if we had good "memory" in the next couple of calls, so that we at least reach some sort of informed consensus on the interfaces and approve the current WD.

Cheers,

Stavros

--

Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
 it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.

Symptoms Automation Framework Technical Discussions.doc