saf message

Subject: Moving forward

Hi all,

With a first CD of the spec and last week's CMWG meeting, I think it is time to spend (a lot of) cycles on the technical and spec issues. To that end, I say we spend this call on "preparing the ground":

-	Report from the CMWG meeting (Paul and Stavros)
-	Various TC admin stuff (Stavros)
-	Recap of current outreach discussions and next steps
-	Recap of current spec issues
-	AOB?

Any thoughts or changes for the agenda?

Speak to you soon,

Stavros

PS. Should have done this last week but what with the CMWG meeting/travelling and my VPN/email problems I forgot...