saf message

Subject: Re: [saf] CASCON workshop

(apologies - I wrote this earlier this morning and just found it buried behind a bunch of windows on my screen!)

Hi Paul,

  Sure - if CASCON was the target at the time you followed the rules at the time so you're fine. But going forward if this is a stock presentation that you will want to use again it makes sense to get the ball rolling sooner rather than later so you don't get caught the next time! I expect to be making judgement calls for the next month or so while we clear up all of the work products in transition. Just remember that if you want to give this presentation again 2 months from now I'm going to give you a hard time :)

  I wish I could stop thinking about OASIS issues.

Mary