saf message

Subject: CASCON

Hi all,

The keynote in CASCON was quite successful, there were about 50-60 people in the audience, and I got very positive and valuable feedback. I am already following up with some of the contacts. Especially the collaboration between CA technologies and University of Athens who are using SAF within a real scenario and they have comments and suggestions as to the model and roles involved.

Cheers,

Stavros

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
 it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.