saf message

Subject: Next call

Hi all,

next call we will continue our technical issues discussions, starting from those that have recommendations for closing or otherwise.

Just a reminder that Alvin is to provide some groundwork for issues 005 (Syndrome resolution) and 009 (Symptom grouping/linking) and Vivian for 007 (Versioning) and if possible 008 (Extensibility)

Thanks!

Stavros

PS. I am still in the dark as to when an issue tracking project will open for SAF (Mary?). I will let you know of any updates of course...