saf message

Subject: SAF Meeting for Monday Aug 15th is cancelled.

Apologies for the late notice, but I am out Monday Aug 15th (and I believe Stavros is as well), so we will cancel the SAF TC meeting.

Privately, we are making progress on updating the Spec with issue resolutions, and hope to have mostly completed by Aug 22nd meeting.

Hope to see you then.

Cheers,

Jeff