saf message

Subject: RE: ACTIONS REQUIRED [saf] Groups -SAF-Specification-CD_01_Revision.doc uploaded

Hi,

I am in meetings all day and cannot attend. Next week, I will be on a plane. That said; I don't think I have an official vote right now in the TC, but for what it is worth, I will "proxy" my vote to Jeff. My primary concern is the specifics of how the group would live up to its charter delivable / obligation to create some sort of cloud profile.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Lipton
CA Technologies
VP, Industry Standards and Open Source
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Office Phone: +1 609 583-9718
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887
Email: paul.lipton@ca.com

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE (OR SOMEONE THE ADDRESSEE AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE), YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING IT. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND RETURN IT AT OUR COST. THANK YOU.

-----Original Message-----
From: Isaiadis, Stavros [mailto:stavros.isaiadis@baml.com]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 5:51 AM
To: saf@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi all,

I think we move closer to a second CD and potentially a TC specification. We have resolved most of the documented issues, and we can now move to:

- review the latest version of the spec (ALL)
- "fix" our schema files and any other peripheral to the spec deliverable (mostly Vivian/Dave, review by ALL)
- vote for approving the spec as CD in the next call (ALL please put this in your calendars, and ensure you attend one more call before that)

If we want to do the voting next week, then we have to make sure everyone attends today's call. Otherwise, we move it back one week.

Thanks and regards,
Stavros

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and attachments, and be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.
Unless specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Sender. Subject to applicable law, Sender may intercept, monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its networks/systems and may produce any such EC to regulators, law enforcement, in litigation and as required by law.
The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived, supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses.

References to "Sender" are references to any subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation. Securities and Insurance Products: * Are Not FDIC Insured * Are Not Bank Guaranteed * May Lose Value * Are Not a Bank Deposit * Are Not a Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity * Are Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency. Attachments that are part of this EC may have additional important disclosures and disclaimers, which you should read. This message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Sender you consent to the foregoing.