saf message

Subject: Request meeting change - Tuesday Sept 27th

SAF TC members,

I’d like to request we move our regularly scheduled meeting on Monday Sept 26th (at 10am) to Tuesday Sept 27th (same time).  This would be a one-time change, allowing a few of our long lost members J to participate in Cloud profile discussions.  Our doodle poll indicates all participating members can attend at that time.

Note that the Monday Sept 19th meeting is unchanged, with agenda focused on Spec review building towards a Committee Draft (and eventual Committee Specification).