saf message

Subject: RE: SAF Cloud Primer - Motion/Second to move to public review status

Hi Jeff,

It appears that you have already made the motion. If I am correct, then I will be glad to second.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Lipton

CA Technologies

VP, Industry Standards and Open Source

Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence

Office Phone: +1 609 583-9718

Mobile: +1 267 987-6887

Email: paul.lipton@ca.com