saf message

Subject: RE: [saf] TC Admin comments on SAF V1.0 CS01

Sounds good, thanks for the info.

Regards,
Stavros

-----Original Message-----
From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: 23 May 2012 16:59
To: Isaiadis, Stavros
Cc: saf@lists.oasis-open.org

Stavros, thanks for getting back to me.

Let me recommend that - assuming you have no other substantive reason to work on the spec - you can hold off for now. Yes, today, correcting them would require another public review. That may change when the board meets in July. So I suggest holding until then and if the requirement changes, you can make the changes at that time.

Best,

/chet

--

/chet