saf message

Subject: RE: [saf] Special Majority Ballot to approve Symptoms Automation Framework (SAF) Version 1.0 CS02 as a Candidate OS has been set up

Hi Chet,

Thanks for setting this up but in the text, CS01 is still referenced (when it should be CS02) and the link for CA Technologies statement of Use is missing as far as I can see.

Could you please amend as necessary and let us know?

Thanks and regards,
Stavros

-----Original Message-----
From: saf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:saf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: 27 August 2013 15:55
To: saf@lists.oasis-open.org

Members of the SAF TC,

A Special Majority Vote ballot to approve Symptoms Automation Framework (SAF) Version 1.0 CS02 as a Candidate OS has been set up.

The ballot opens 28 August 2013 at 00:00 GMT and remains open through 04 September 2013 at 23:59 GMT. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/saf/ballot.php?id=2498
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2498

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Black, Alvin,  CA Technologies
* Isaiadis, Stavros,  Bank of America
* Lee, Vivian,  Fujitsu Limited
* Lipton, Paul,  CA Technologies
* Snelling, David,  Fujitsu Limited
* Vaught, Jeffrey,  CA Technologies

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298