saf message

Subject: RE: [saf] The 60-day Public Review for Symptoms Automation Framework (SAF) V1.0 COS02 has closed

Hi Chet,

Thanks for the update. I can confirm there have been no comments posted on saf-comments about this public review.

Thanks and regards,

Stavros

From: saf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:saf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: 20 December 2013 15:47
To: saf@lists.oasis-open.org

Members of the SAF TC,

The 60-day public review period for Symptoms Automation Framework (SAF) V1.0 Candidate OASIS Standard 02 has closed. Please confirm for me whether or not the TC received any comments.

I will next set up the OASIS membership vote to begin in early January. TC Admin JIRA ticket https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1571 has been set up to track this work.

The ballot will remain open for 14 days. I will notify you of the opening of the ballot, the number of affirmative votes needed to pass, and the list of primary representatives eligible to vote.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.