saf message

Subject: Fwd: Following up on reconfirming charters and reappointing Chairs

Members of the SAF TC,Â

Do any of you have a current email address for Mr. Isaiadis? This email address bounced.Â

Thanks,Â

/chetÂ

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Date: Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 11:00 AM
To: Isaiadis, Stavros <stavros.isaiadis@baml.com>

Hi Mr. Isaiadis,

I writing to check in with you on the TC reconfirmation steps that I communicated back in January in https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/202101/msg00000.html. This is for the SAF Technical Committee.Â

As a reminder, all TCs need to periodically review their charter and (re)elect their Chairs. The details are spelled out in the message.

Have you taken action on these requirements yet? If not, is there anything I can do to help get it going?

Thanks & please let me know if you have any questions on this.Â

/chet

--

ChetÂEnsign

Chief Technical Community Steward