sam-comment message

Subject: Re: Comments on SAM Threshold Sharing Schemes document

Hi all,

On further investigation of the use of the pound sign in the document (item (1)), I discovered that this is actually an artifact of the Firefox browser I used, and NOT an issue with the Committee Specification documents. I regret any concerns I may have raised on that point.

Regarding items (2) and (3), I've learned that the intent of the TC was that Appendix E should be non-normative. In that case, it will need to be marked as such in future publications.

Best regards,
Paul