sam message

Subject: Re: [sam] Resignation from SAM TC

Tony, I appreciate all the work you did to create, guide, and shepherd the SAM-TC.  I do wish you the best with your new endeavors and do hope to work with you once again on the standard bodies.

--Tim

From: <sam@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Tony Cox <tony.cox@cryptsoft.com>
Date: Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 19:40
To: "sam@lists.oasis-open.org" <sam@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [sam] Resignation from SAM TC

NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear SAM TC colleagues,

After more than 10 years with Cryptsoft, I have decided it is time to seek new challenges. This means I will be stepping down from my duties Co-Chair. I remain a firm believer in the value of security algorithm interoperability and I anticipate future interactions with standards bodies in the future.

It has been a privilege and a pleasure to work with the TC and its members and I sincerely wish you all the best for the continued development of the SAM TC and its work products.

Best Regards,

--

Tony Cox

VP Partners, Alliances & Standards

Cryptsoft

P:  +61 7 3103 0321, US:  +1 (650) 918 4307

tony.cox@cryptsoft.com