sam message

Subject: SAM TC Minutes 5-April-2022

Hi Folks,

The minutes from the last meeting are available for review at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/sam/MeetingMinutes20220405

Action items have been added to the Wiki.

Please do let me know if you spot any errors.

It was noted at the change of daylight savings time that we need to send out an updated calendar entry with Zoom connection details, I will be sending this out to everyone today.

Regards,
Greg

Greg Scott
E: greg.scott@cryptsoft.com