sam message

Subject: And the winner is...Annual OASIS Awards Ceremony, 26 Jan.

ATTENTION OASIS MEMBERS AROUND THE GLOBE!

Join us for our Annual Awards Ceremony on Thursday, 26 January 2023Â
as we start the new year by recognizing the 2022 Open Cup &ÂDistinguished Contributor Award recipients. The gathering will beÂheld virtually at 16:00 UTC.

RSVP

Distinguished Contributor Award

Our "Hall of Fame" award given to OASIS members who have made significant contributions to our open standards and open source community.Â

This year's recipients include:

  • Andrea Caccia
  • Jason Keirstead
  • Vasileios Mavroeidis

See all OASIS Distinguished Contributors.

Open Cup Award

The Open Cup is given out in recognition of exceptional advancements within the OASIS technical community.

The 2022 nominees for the two Cup categories are:Â

Outstanding New Initiative

Open Cup winners will be announced during the ceremony.Â

Don't miss this opportunityÂto herald and cheer the award winners. The gathering will be held virtually on Thursday, 26 January 2023 at 11:00 EST (UTC 16:00).ÂRSVP today.

Missed last year's award ceremony? VideoÂis available on our YouTube Channel.

Do you know someone who should not miss the opportunity to root for one for one of the Open Cup finalists?ÂÂShare with colleagues and friends!

RSVP

 2023 OASIS Open

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here