saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] SAML Interop 2002 at Burton Catalyst

Title: RE: [saml-dev] SAML Interop 2002 at Burton Catalyst
That is great. Sorry Rob, I somehow forgot about you guys. Looking at the list, I believe the following people are in the Boston area.

RSA Security:Rob Philpott

Systinet: Anne Thomas Manes

Entegrity: Hal Lockhart

Netegrity: Prateek Mishra

Quadrasis --- Don Flinn

Did I miss anybody?

As I said earlier, space and power for 4-5 machines per organization and an ethernet switch should be sufficient. It would be good to have dial out and/or Internet access for downloads. Other than that, the only thing I can think of is a source of coffee. ;-)

Hal

-----Original Message-----
From: Philpott, Robert [mailto:rphilpott@rsasecurity.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 4:55 PM
To: 'Hal Lockhart'; 'Don Bowen'
Cc: saml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

Another problem with internet-based testing is that I doubt some companies will let us go tunneling SOAP exchanges with our "friends" through our corporate firewalls.

Perhaps those willing to host the testing on both coasts should post to the list what they can support and where they are located.  Hopefully we'll agree on something central on each coast that doesn't create a logistical nightmare.

We just moved into new corporate headquarters in Bedford MA (near the Sun campus in Burlington) with some excellent, spacious labs and training facilities.  I did a quick check and found that we could possibly get something that's outside of our RSA security perimeter (eliminates the guest escort/security badge issues), that meets the requirements and that can be kept locked when we're not using them.

All we need to do is write up specific requirements we might have (number of people, power needs, network connectivity, etc.) and list some possible dates.  I'm okay with making the request as long as it doesn't become a big drain on my time.

Rob Philpott

RSA Security Inc.

The Most Trusted Name in e-Security

Tel: 781-515-7115