saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] Con Call Tuesday 4/23

Hi All

Hitachi/Quadrasis' main interest is in using SAML for the mid-tier.  This is driven by our customer's needs.  We propose that we will pick up from where the browser profile leaves off at an IIS Web Server, send a SAML assertion to a 6.1 WebLogic Server, verify the signature on the assertion, authorize a "good" user to one EJB bean and reject a "bad" user to another bean, and return the assertion in a cookie, which can be use for subsequent calls.

We have these demo cases working with our product, so I believe the integration with the browser profile will not be too hard.

This demo shows interoperability between Microsoft Windows and EJB using SAML.  It also extends SAML to the mid-tier.  This demo has gotten rave reviews from our customers and prospects -:)

Don
-----Original Message-----
From: Don Bowen [mailto:don.bowen@sun.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 2:59 PM
To: Flinn, Don
Cc: saml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

Duly noted! We won't consider anyone that doesn't make the call as being uninterested. I just don't want to reserve too many more lines than we need. Thanks for letting us know.

Don;

"Flinn, Don" wrote:

Don

I'm going to be at the XACML F2F in Milan on the 23th.  I'll try to call
in but if I can't make the call please don't count me as not interested.

Don