saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] Questions on SAML interoperability

Hello dear SAML contributors,

I happen to be watching this very well thought of list. Please ignore my email in case it violates this list's rules and/or conventions, and let me know if that's the case please, in which case I would feel very regretful.
My questions are the following.
  1. What's the forum's vision and philosophy for interoperability in this future market ?
  2. Is an assertion producer protected from being banned by: assertion consumers, assertion consuming proxies, assertion consuming proxy commercial providers, Given that both producer and consumer are certified by the SAML conformance program ?

the terms used above: assertion consuming proxies, assertion consuming proxy commercial providers, are loosly defined, but I assume you get the drift of them.

Sorry again if this communication is in violation of this list's rules or spirit, and good luck on the Burton Catalyst interop event.

      Matan