saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev]

The browser profile supports transfer of arbitrary number
of artifacts (not really, the URL line tends to get truncated
after 1k+ in many situations).

If there is a strong preference for two/n distinct artifacts in the demo, we
can certainly revise the interop draft to reflect that. The use of a single
artifact and assertion was intended as a simplification; if this is not the
case, we should remove the constraint.

- prateek