saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] saml interop

The application we want to demonstrate is authorization application that will be used for content construction.
We can call it directly from the content site without any azn query. In this case interop is demonstrated
between a source site and our authorization application.

On the other hand, if there is enough support for azn query we can do it as well.

Simon Godik