saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] InterOp Questions

Hello –

I have a few questions on the InterOp event.

First – what is the format of the event?  Will it be linear in nature where each vendor in-turn demonstrates their SAML implementation to a pack of interested folks gathered around their computers?  Will there be a video projector / screen available?  Should we have one?

Second – are the vendors splitting the cost of the event among themselves or is it all covered by Burton?

Andrew Fetterer

CrossLogix, Inc.

http://www.crosslogix.com/

(w) 650 596 5932