saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] Hotel Reservations for SAML Demo

IMPORTANT:

Please make hotel reservation NOW and request a room with internet
service. After further investigation with the hotel technical staff, Don
Bowen determined that the hotel would charge EACH VENDOR $250 for
connectivity. Therefore, we will not have connectivity in the demo room.

Reminder about room rates and conference discount if you plan to attend
ANY Session. THIS FRIDAY IS JUNE 14

For personnel from participating vendors who'll be participating in
the demo/suite and who will be registering as paying attendees at
Catalyst:
There will be a 15 percent discount for OASIS members:

OASIS members who are also Burton Group clients: $1,610 per person
($1,895 minus 15 percent discount)

OASIS members who are not Burton Group clients: $1,950 per person
($2,295 minus 15 percent discount)

However, these discounted rates only apply to registrations made before
Friday, June 14, 2002, and only apply if attendees reserve
accommodations at Burton Group's preferred hotel provider: Hilton San
Francisco & Towers.
Register online for Catalyst at
www.burtongroup.com/catalyst/catna02/registration.asp and enter special
promotion code of "CNAOA02". Also, we are extending the Catalyst hotel
rate of $219 per night to OASIS members who stay at the Hilton San
Francisco
between July 12-17. Register online to stay at Hilton San Francisco &
Towers at www.burtongroup.com/catalyst, or call 801-304-8175.

I  need the names and email addressed of those folks that are ONLY doing
the DEMO for registration. I still need the name of a contact person to
bill the $500 for food and beverages ASAP. Feel free to contact me with
questions.

Regards,
Dee Schur
Marketing Support