saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] FW: Company Logos & Listing

Hi,

I have NOT received logo in eps format NEED ASAP:

Entegrity Solutions
Kyle Bergquist
[kyle.bergquist@entegrity.com]

Sun Microsystems
John Barco
john.barco@sun.com

Netegrity
Marc Chanliau
mchanliau@netegrity.com

Baltimore Technologies
Gene Carozza
gene.carozza@baltimore.com

Novell
Lee Howarth
lhowarth@novell.com

Tivoli
Perry Swenson
pswenson@us.ibm.com

I HAVE received logos in the eps format from the following vendors:

Sigaba
Tanya Candia
tcandia@sigaba.com

CrossLogix