saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] No call today

Looks like a lot of folks are out, so we will cancel
the call today. This was agreed to at the last con-call as well.

Please take a look at the one-page document I published last week at:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/saml-dev/200206/msg00242.html

and  comment. I also plan to update Hal's slides
with this material and publish to the list within the day.

If there are urgent issues that must be resolved before the demo, we can schedule a call next week (we will need to use some other time slot).

- prateek