saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] Interop

Dee -
I didn't mean to insinuate that we had bad-tasting food. I should have
said we had the least-elaborate food. Anyway, other hospitality suites
had drinks, dinner, deserts, etc. We just had coffee and cookies. Of
course, others probably spend $5000 on food only.

Jahan

Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect
tel: 310.286.3070