saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev]

> I have seen that the a Java Jar file with SAML. When you say
> that it supports part of SAML, what do you mean exactly?

I have a readme file that's not in place yet, but basically, OpenSAML
beta 1 has the following at the moment:

Auhentication and Attribute Statements
Attribute Queries
Browser POST profile
Support for digital signatures over Request/Response/Assertion
An extension framework (Java and C++) for supporting the SAML extension
points in the schema, and extensible attributes

Bits and pieces are missing in Java or C++, but the primary gaps are the
artifact profile, AuthorizationDecision features, and all of the
machinary around generic Authentication statements other than what's
used in the POST profile.

-- Scott