saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [security-services] RE: [saml-dev] status code value

Sorry I didn't comment on this earlier.  This can be another of those
little cleanup items we clarify later...  The common formulation for the
requirement you're looking for is "MUST be qualified".  I do think
you're right that QNames in content are usually literally prefixed.

	Eve

Scott Cantor wrote:
> I wrote that text, and the language is actually "MUST be prefixed
> appropriately", by which I meant it has to be properly namespace
> qualified like any QName, not that it had to be prefixed. Sorry if it
> wasn't clear.
>
> In practice, I don't think people rely on default namespaces for QName
> values too often anyway, it's just confusing.
>
> -- Scott

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 883 5917
XML Web Services / Industry Initiatives      eve.maler @ sun.com