saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Web Services and SAML

Hello Bruce,

The SAML TC had produced a draft of a "SOAP profile" quite a while ago,
which used SAML assertions to secure a SOAP message.  We revised it
fairly recently and turned it into a proposal for a "WS-Security profile
of SAML", which we then submitted to the newly formed WS-Security TC for
consideration.

Probably the easiest way to find the submission document and any
discussion on the general subject by the WSS TC is to go here and search
for "SAML":

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/

	Eve

Levine, Bruce wrote:
> I'd like to learn more about how SAML and the WS Security will be
> integrated. Can anyone point me to discussions, etc. ?

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 883 5917
XML Web Services / Industry Initiatives      eve.maler @ sun.com