saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] JSAML ?

I checked Netegrity's site for JSAML. I couldn't find it on their
site. Isn't it free? Is it wrapped in one of their products?

We basically want to implement simple single sign on for our
product line and would like to integrate with other products
especially portal servers. I am researching different techniques
to implement the same. Is SAML an answer? I am very novice in this
area. In fact I started reading about SAML yesterday. Any
suggestion and JSAML's location - is appreciated.

Thank you,
Meghana Joglekar
Merant
Give your Company an email address like