saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] Re: SAML Request with openSAML

Title: Message
I'm not sure where you got the original jarfile, but if you mean the file that was mistakenly linked from the opensaml page for an extended period, I finally got them to pull it, and the page was updated. We also prepared new distributions and extensive instructions on using the cvs and building the code, so I think this has been addressed.

-- Scott
-----Original Message-----
From: Shobha Rani Jagathpal [mailto:shobha.jagathpal@wipro.com]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 11:01 PM
To: saml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [saml-dev] Re: SAML Request with openSAML

Hi all,
The problem was not with my code, its with the opensaml.jar file which was in the classpath. The compiled all opensaml Source files and created a jar. Now this new jar in the classpath is not giving any problem.
Has anybody faced the same problem before.
If yes,then I request that the jar file to be updated.

Best Regards,
Shobha Rani J