saml-dev message

Subject: Errata document

>>>From minutes of June 10th con call:

>>>Jahan to come up with proposal for handling errata during review period

I think the cleanest way to do this is by adding new items in the existing errata document and noting their disposition. Then, once the public comment period is over, we will publish an errata doc consisting of only those items that have not been disposed. For example, I would add a new errata item for John Kemps "nested assertion" and note its dispositions as something like "SSTC chair is directed to make editorial changes before voting on documents as committee spec."

If this is OK with all, then I will proceed. Otherwise, please provide suggestions.

Thanks,
Jahan

Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect