saml-dev message

Subject: Call for sample SAML instances

The SAML TC would like to collect sample instances that conform to SAML
V1.0 or V1.1.  We intend to use them in constructing examples to insert
into the specification, as well as in providing sample instances
(informally, for now) on the website for developers to play with.  Can
you help us out?  Please send sample instances directly to me
(eve.maler@sun.com) or, if you like, to the saml-dev list.  Thank you!

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com