saml-dev message

Subject: SAML 1.1 interop event update #2

Hi folks - I previously indicated that we'd take the interop discussion to the saml-dev list, but since the contact list involves a bunch of folks that aren't signed up there and they won't want to post there and end up in spam Hell, we're going to be using a private email list that Irving will shortly be setting up (I got tired of waiting for my IT dept and he volunteered his "evil twin's" list server...).

Anyway, we will be having our first con-all next Friday and hopefully have regular calls every Tuesday after that following our SAML TC calls.

This message is to make sure that everyone that is interested in participating in this event has notified me with both a technical and a marketing contact.  I recently sent email to the group I have so far.  So if you didn't get that mailing and you may be interested, please let me know ASAP (Darren - I fwd'ed the stuff to you and subsequently added you to the list). Please remember that you don't have to have final product code to participate - just some working SAML 1.1 code.  The goal is simply to demonstrate the power of SAML 1.1 interoperability through the use of several usage scenarios.

It looks like we should have a good turnout for the event, but if you aren't currently on my list and want to join, please let me know asap and I'll forward the info.

Let me know if you have any questions.  I'm looking forward to us all getting together at the RSA conference.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115