saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] WSS-SAML Token Profile

Paul,

A recent update has been posted to the follwing URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/download.php/6271/WSS-SAML-10.pdf

My understanding is that an interop will be held in mid-May and that depending on the results a Committee Draft should follow shortly thereafter.
It is hard to tell before public comments are received but assuming nothing major changes it would take a couple of months after that to get through the OASIS process.

Thanks,
Mike