saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] SAML Usage Statistics?

On the theory that others might be interested in the suggestion I made
privately to Barton earlier...  The Burton Group has done a number of
studies and surveys in this area.  Even if you don't have access to
their for-pay stuff, they have some guest-access materials that might be
interesting.  The following link does a query on their free materials
for "saml":

http://search.burtongroup.com/pub/query.html?col=pub&ht=0&qp=&qt=saml&qs=&qc=&pw=100%25&ws=0&qm=0&st=1&nh=10&lk=1&rf=0&rq=0&si=1&Submit1=+search+

	Eve