saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Which version to use?

Anthony Nadalin wrote on 11/9/2004, 6:58 AM:

> ID-WSF for the web service invocations

What do you mean here ? Also there are interoperability issues here between SAML (1.0, 1.1, 1.2) and the various Liberty specifications. I would agree that SAML 2.0 should split off the SSO from identity federation.

That isn't what I said (you don't see the word split anywhere in my message).  I said I would use SAML 2.0 for identity federation *AND* SSO.

Conor