saml-dev message

Subject: RE: SAML 2 AuthnContext Schema Problems

Bryan, et al.,

Just FYI, we're going to upload new draft authn context schemas this morning
that correct these problems and all other validation errors we encountered.
Except in a couple of minor cases, there are no real changes in content
models or intent, just a refactoring that allows the use of restriction
properly using <redefine> so the classes work properly.

Thanks for your help in identifying this.

-- Scott