saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] Question Regarding Java API for SAML

Consider use of JAXB to parse saml assertion schema into 'beans' that do xml validation. You can get this from Sun's jwsdp1.5+. The examples are quite useful.

From: Ashu [mailto:seeksmatch2003@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 3:11 PM
To: alistair@smo.uhi.ac.uk
Cc: saml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

Let me list my requirnent as follows

we have a website (www.abc.com) that uses services of  (www.abc.com) but we donot want
the user to be authenticated again on www.abc.com, that is why we are thinking of using SAML as a possible solution.
Both Target and Destination are runing on weblogic 8.1 as of now,So can you guys suugest
me on how to proceed forward with it, we tried OpenSAML but there is hardly any documentation and Sample Code avavilable.

Plz. suggest on how to move forward on this.

Alistair Young <alistair@smo.uhi.ac.uk> wrote:
You could have a look at SAMUEL (SAMl Used in ELearning) - a Java SAML
toolkit from the UK JISC Guanxi project:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/guanxi

It's not complete yet - it's about to be updated with a SAML2 Metadata
object binding hierarchy and some javadocs(!) but we use it to support the
Shibboleth profile.

Alistair

--
Alistair Young