List Home All Archives Dates Threads Authors Subjects
saml-dev - RE: [saml-dev] Logout from a single SP. Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • From: Thomas Wisniewski <Thomas.Wisniewski@entrust.com>
  • To: "Conor P. Cahill" <concahill@aol.com>, Giuseppe Sarno <gsarno@nortel.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:09:23 -0500
Send Email to saml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org:
Send new message
Title: Message
The intent of the spec suggests that the SP, say SPa, can initiate a logout and that this would imply that the IDP would attempt to log out all sessions (at all SPs) that were tied to the IDP session used to create the sessoin at SPa.

I guess you are proposing one implementation where the IDP does not do this, which I believe is allowed by the spec, as long as you return some unsuccessful response.

Tom.