saml-dev message

Subject: ID-FF1.2 and SAML 2.0

Hi,

I have gone thru the SAML 2.0 specs and I was wondering if there is any documentation/information of what was not carried forward from ID-FF1.2 For example, ID-FF1.2 there is discussion of common domain cookie which is not there in SAML 2.0 specs.

I joined this TC recently and so  -- excuse me if this has been addressed before.

Thanks,
/Prasanta