saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] SAML, trust and WS.

> how would you rate this, scott?:

I've seen it. I don't like overloading the use of Attributes to carry
information like this, just because it's less work to implement. It also
doesn't address what I'm interested in, which is composing delegation with
stuff that works with SAML today, web SSO. That can't be done well with SAML
1.1's profiles, nor without encryption in most cases.

I probably will review it again in more detail at some point, but I had some
concerns, and the focus on 1.1 was a problem for me. If I was trying to hack
something together right now, this is probably as good as anything else.

-- Scott